Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 8 updates in 4 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 8 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Wiper blades refills
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 03:50PM -0800

This is exasperating!
I've been trying to solve this problem myself, but I'm not getting anywhere.
Local auto stores stopped stocking refills.
Most online stores steer me to a replacement blade, ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 19 12:29AM

Oreillys has always had my 16" refills in stock. Although I bought n extra set last time.

George

On Thu, 2/18/16, James Hunt ...more
Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 07:59PM -0500

We have gone through lengthy discussions on this topic in the past. If you have original equipment wipers they require stainless steel trimmed refills. There are several eBay sellers that have NOS ...more
Back to top
FYI 62 Dart (Pic)
"zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx" <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 09:33AM -0600

1962 Dodge Dart Station Wagon

1962 DODGE DART FIRE DEPARTMENT CHIEF CAR NEW MEXICO BARN FIND

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272123996293?rmvSB=true#viTabs_0

Or eBay item number: ...more
Back to top
tailight lense restoration
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 17 09:46PM -0800

Thanks guys, but the shape of my lenses makes it real hard to hand sand
them. And all of those videos rerquire that ...just like restoring crazed
headlights................................MO
...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 07:36AM -0600

Get some new ones.
I've sold NOS lenses that ended up cracking when installed.
The years are just too hard on that type plastic

...more
carverex@xxxxxxx: Feb 18 06:50AM -0800

Hi Steve

I thought about how small the Dodge's lenses were and that would be an
issue.

Maybe some type of buffing attachment and a Dremel tool ? Considering the
Magic you guys did on the ...more
Back to top
Air Pressure for T/A Radials ??
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 08:38AM -0600

Thanks. I agree. I was thinking of the really cheap air pressure gauges that are often used as marketing giveaways.

Gary H.

...more
Back to top