That said, I might have a decent used one in the inventory. Or you can get repops for a couple hundred bucks. Akron Don Gallimore

From: ...more
Jim Auxier <auxierjim@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 19 04:45PM -0600

Steve there isa guy in missouri named Cris that makes them out of metal and
u paint or have him paint it cheaper than repro and mounts with screws his
Phone # 573-291-.0999 I live in ankeny and have ...more
Back to top
tailight lense restoration
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 10:40PM -0800

Thanks Lyle, I am going to try a different approach . I have 8 old lenses
to experiment on , so no loss if it doesn't work. I will take some pics
.............................MO

...more
"Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 19 07:01AM -0800

Steve, you mention that there are fine cracks. The type of plastic used
gets very brittle with age as mentioned and I'm sure that with a little
pressure they might just crumble into dust. ...more
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 19 01:31PM -0500

you may also try plastic clear coat paint

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:01 AM, 'Paul L.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail
...more
Back to top
Wiper blades refills
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 08:46PM -0500

Thanks George and Bob, yes they're original.
Is there a way to search through the group to find a particular subject?
I found this: ...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 09:01PM -0500

When I bought my Coronet, it had some modern style ugly black blades on it.
Trico or Tridon or someone was selling a blade that was silver and looked
like an OE setup. I wish I would have bought a ...more
Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 09:07PM -0500

That is not the company I bought from but I don't have access to that info right now. I would email them to confirm that it is the correct replacement refill.

Sent from my iPhone

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 08:08PM -0600

From page 23 on the swap meet:

Coming Soon: Windshield wiper refills for Anco wipers, 15” and 16” -- Joe Suchy
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

Thanks,
Gary H.
...more
Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 18 09:09PM -0500

The correct refills are not very expensive - under $10 delivered for my Barracuda.

Sent from my iPhone

...more
James Hunt <jshunt41@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 19 12:51PM -0500

Thanks everyone for your reply, I went ahead and ordered one pair, for
$10.98 free shipping, I'll report back when I receive them in around a
week. My only concerned with NOS parts are the ...more
Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 19 01:22PM -0500

I don't think Anco stopped making refills all that long ago. I bought a set of NOS wipers that were quite old and the blades shredded. I then purchased Anco refills that I doubt were more than 10 ...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 2-19-2016
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 19 07:14AM -0600

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad; my ...more
Back to top