Nice 64 Dart Gt
https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5467379775.html

64 Fury vert $3000
https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/5506783298.html

64 Sport Fury ...more
Back to top
Oil Filter Adapter Torque
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 06:50AM -0500

I am re-posting this email from Bill that did not make it the first time.

Thanks,
Gary H.
...more
tothperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Apr 08 08:14AM -0400

Can someone tell where the best place is to find a throttle shaft seal for a 64 push button 727 trans is? A friend is looking for one and doesn't want to buy a complete gasket kit.

Thanks, Bruce ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 09:16AM -0500

I changed the subject line to match the question.

Check with Pat Blais Transmissions in WA.
His contact information is on http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 10:12AM -0500

I forgot to add that just to 50 seems right from what I recall. Not above that.

...more
"Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>: Apr 08 05:30PM -0700

Bruce and MML:
I suggest you call/contact Pat Blais; he is one of, if not the best
transmission person I know for parts/information/complete trans builds.
Patrick Blais
Pat Blais Transmissions ...more
"Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>: Apr 08 06:07PM -0700

Thank you Gary! Boy, I find I am replying in the wrong places and getting
turned around in some of my posts; has it been that long or am I just
getting old???
Gary

-----Original Message----- ...more
Back to top
How to remove brake drums
Bill Whittaker <mrrodder@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 11:58PM

This link explains the removal procedure and how to swap to slip on drums.
|   |
|   | |   |   |   |   |   |
| Mopar Tapered Axle BrakesThe next job is to separate the hub from the drum. ...more
Back to top
How to remove siezed on Rear Brake Drums
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Apr 08 03:37PM -0400

I am starting to rebuild my 62 Plymouth rear end
I cannot remove the rear brake drums. How tried a little heat ,large puller.
Is there, a key, pin? or another trick?
Mark
...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 07:49PM

Did U remove the axle nut? What type of puller – it takes a beast like this:

http://www.tooltopia.com/otc-tools-7394.aspx

R U converting to standard brake drums while U R at it?

...more
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Apr 08 03:56PM -0400

Nuts come off no problem, Have a snap on wheel puller,Still stuck.Will try a bigger sledge

Tell me more about the Standard

drums ,What to I buy and or change out. I want to go that way ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 08:11PM

There is a how-to online in a place or two......... I had NAPA press out the old lugs after I cut them off flush and drilled the centers - and press in the new ones. If you need new brake lines, ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 08:19PM

Here’s one article:
http://www.crankshaftcoalition.com/wiki/Mopar_tapered_axle_rear_brake_conversion

[Eaton z.jpg]

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
"Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 01:27PM -0700

Using a puller as noted by Plucked Chicken here is the procedure from the
62 to 65 tech page: “When using the puller on the rear drums, remove the
castle nut and then reinstall it backwards and ...more
Mark Evans <hmsevans@xxxxxxx>: Apr 08 05:35PM -0400

Ricky,
I was able to get one side to pop with a bigger hammer. Just needed the encouragement.
Will soak the other side overnight and attack in the morning
I will change the rims as you recommended ...more
Back to top
Puzzlers 4-8-2016
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 06:32AM -0500

Happy Friday all,

Looking at 1964 Plymouths this time. Plus 1 lead.

Thanks,
Gary H.

=======

Puzzlers:

1964 Plymouth Barracuda........................ Firm Purchase price - $5000 ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 08 12:53PM

So Craigslist is pretty much a I.Q. test for sellers and buyers alike............ Makes you wonder what crazy ads are placed for non Mopars.........