Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 10 updates in 4

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 10 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Welcome new member - 1964 Dodge Polara
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 17 09:45PM

Welcome new member. Sorry, I do not have his first name to personalize the greeting.

Below is his introductory message.

Thanks,
Gary H.

===

I have 64 polara with a 318 poly. ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 17 04:47PM -0500

Welcome to my Nebraska neighbor. I've shown his car on this site before. A
real piece of eye candy. And by the way he needs a reasonable 64 727 trans.
...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 17 11:13PM

is this the guy that was at the Mopar Show last year? Loved that car. Totally unique!

George

On Sun, 4/17/16, Richard Kinsley ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 17 06:16PM -0500

Yes. I talked with him last Friday and invited him to join our groups. His
car is down now with trans issues.
On Apr 17, 2016 6:13 PM, "'george smith' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail
...more
Back to top
225 slant 6
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Apr 17 05:40PM -0400

Have a friend looking for a 225 engine for his valiant, anyone close to
Ne. got one for sale
...more
Back to top
'64 headlight bezels
Ray Bell <raybell46@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 17 04:32AM -0700

The outside rings, or the C-rings, which is a good name for them...

Thanks for checking.
...more
"bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx" <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 17 09:15AM -0500

Sadly,Those I don't have. Finding a pair in good shape.is going to be a challenge. Most are are completely beat up. I wish you and your friend good hunting.

Sent from my HTC One SV
...more
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 17 04:26PM -0400

i think after market about $400 on e-pay ?

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 10:15 AM, 'bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx' via The 1962 to 1965
...more
"bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx" <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 17 03:58PM -0500

About right. Lowest I've seen there was 450. Shoot a lower price and they.might take it. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One SV

----- Reply message -----
From: "jhanlon1903 ." ...more
Back to top
1965 Belvedere Wagon Gas Tank ?
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 16 08:28PM -0700

Ruth, have you been on the missing list?...........8-)................MO