Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 29 updates in 7

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 29 updates in 7 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
My Car's New Trick
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 08:27PM -0400

So I got the Coronet all back together from dialing back the converter and
the first couple of short drives went well. Trans temp never gets above
175-180 and the car is very snappy.
...more
"Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>: Apr 18 05:46PM -0700

Bill,
Two thoughts come to mind; fuel percolation creating a vapor lock and/or emptying your float bowls and perhaps a carb vacuum leak if you discover the fuel pump is OK. Are you running an ...more
Back to top
Heads
Bob Turner <bojaturner@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 01:53AM

Has anyone used the Pro Maxx heads?
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 10:38AM -0500

I have not. By the way, are those the heads made in China?

Thanks,
Gary H.

...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 02:30PM -0400

O GREAT KNOWLEDGE BASE GIVE UNTO ME THY WISDOME ABOUT SIDEWINDER HEADS! Please anyone know anything about sidewinder??? I dropped off a set of 516 heads to be freshened up and the bozo sunk the ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Apr 18 11:43AM -0700

I would defer to the others as always, especially Bruce Toth if he is
around, but in my humble opinion for 500HP I would find another set of 452s
and then a REAL machine shop this time (I use ...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 02:51PM -0400

The 440 is currently running stock pistons and I intend to stay with them they are about .060 down which if I calculate correctly would give me an honest 10:1 if I stay around 75cc roughly speaking. ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Apr 18 11:55AM -0700

Good point, besides you would have to mill your intake too at that point,
I'm thinking. Ugh. So here's a better idea... go stroke that thing!
(Kidding.)

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 2:49:10 ...more
patrick miller <patrickmiller1234@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 07:22PM

Have you taken a look at Stealth heads from 440 source?