Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 23 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 23 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
'64 headlight bezels
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 10:09PM -0700

Ray, good luck on finding driver quality at a reasonable price. I searched
for a long time, and finally settled on a pair that could be fixed and
polished . Then clear coated. Anodizing is very ...more
"Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 19 02:13PM -0700

There is a 64 sitting rusting away near our home in Minnesota. It has a
near perfect set. Mo tried to buy parts or the whole car when he started
working on Brutus, but it was no sale. ...more
Back to top
My Car's New Trick
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 09:29PM -0400

It's a mechanical fuel pump.

That's exactly how it's acting comma butt I still don't understand why I
said he is doing it this season, when it wasn't doing it at all last year.
...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 18 10:13PM -0700

Needle and seat sticking? Sounds like it may be flooding