Re: Motor mounts

No Mike, the kit I got from Schumacker  had the stock type engine isolater motor mounts. those are what failed.  I am the only Mopar guy around here, so I don't know what needs to be done to make these cars more abuse proof. But I am learning !
  So I have new OEM  isolaters on the way, and a Schumacker torque strap (rod)
 I think I broke mine from dumping the clutch with the sticky tires -- and from rolling starts in low gear. Maybe inferior made isolaters?  I am surprised  that the tranny mount appears to be OK after the way the Hurst.  shifter acted. ................Steve..........MO