The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1957 Dodge Custom Royal D-500 Value? Project possibly selling.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> 1955-1961 Forward Look MoPar General DiscussionMessage format

sjmooer
Posted 2015-09-29 12:07 AM (#490915)
Subject: 1957 Dodge Custom Royal D-500 Value? Project possibly selling.

Hey Guys,

Picking the minds of some 50's Mopar Guru's. My dad is possibly selling his project car and I was curious if you guys know about how much the current value may be? It is a 1957 Dodge Custom Royal D-500 hardtop package. He always planned on restoring her, however he always had to many irons in the fire. The car was originally a CA car and also spent half its life in MT As a know pricing is about condition so here we go:

Red and White, 325 Hemi, 3-speed pushbutton, power steering, power brakes and very solid. and a good project. The rocker panels will need replacing and there is one small 1/8 hole in the driver floor, and my dad has brand new patch panels for the rockers. The original engine was rebuilt around 15-20 yrs ago and has been on an engine stand since. The car also has a dent in the rear bumper in which the impact caused the passenger rear quarter to tweak. I know when my dad acquired the car he had a body guy take a look at it and he mentioned it was no problem to straightened. With time and love this would be a sweet car and it makes me sad to see that he is thinking of letting her go.

Check out some pics and I really appreciate any input you have to give us a better idea if he decides to let her go I want to help him out as much as possible.

Thanks again.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
sjmooer
Posted 2015-09-29 12:24 AM (#490917 - in reply to #490915)
Subject: RE: 1957 Dodge Custom Royal D-500 Value? Project possibly selling.

Oops, double posted. pictures on:

http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=59200&...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)