The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Photo albums
Choose a user to view their albums:

1956 Dodge Custom Sierra
(6 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2006-11-04)

I first saw this car in 1987 in southern Oregon. An elderly man pulled up next to me in a parking lot in it. We spoke for a moment, but it was pouring rain and we each went on our way and that was the end of that. I always regretted not getting his number. It was almost 20 years later when I spotted the nose of what appeared to be a 56 Royal poking out of an open garage door from behind storage boxes and lawn mowing equipment. I stopped to ask about it and when I got closer realized it was a wagon - oh boy! - and upon talking with the owner came to find out it was the very same car I saw all those years ago. The son had it now. He told me it was special ordered. Mom wanted a wagon and picked the paint colors. Dad wanted the D-500 package. Pretty decent condition and fairly complete, I plan to clean it up and drive it in the summers. Thanks to many FL members who educated me on what I was getting into before I made the big jump!

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)