Re: [GFS] My55rock

I would have to agree with Richard.
Email replies from myrock55 were very slow if at all.
Pictures were poor, and requests for closeup detail were not forthcoming.
When I asked about one particular detail where the fuel pipe penetrated
the
trunk floor, he had no idea of the detail, but said he could make it for
me. It
made me wonder what other details would be left out.
I had a trunk floor fabricated myself in the end.
Glenn.
57 Fury.

Richard Main wrote:

> I bought an early set of his floor pans for a 56 Plymouth.  Quality and
fit
> seemed so poor I didn't even use them.  Fortunately, I have several good
> parts cars, and many of the holes could be repaired by patching with
plain
> 18-gauge mildsteel sheetmetal.  I have not seen his recent trunk pieces,
and
> he will not post decent pictures or answer my questions very
specifically.
> So I am too wary to take another $450 leap because his products,
marketing,
> and attitude have failed to build any confidence.  Good luck.  I'd like
> hear I'm wrong, we need a good source for this stuff.
>
> Richard Main

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Sell a Home for Top $