[GFS] help on a familiar question

Hello fellow members,
I know this has come up before,,but over time maybe a clear consensus has
been derived.

As I continue to 'correct' my 57 FURY, I had noticed that I had 2  14X6
rims and 2 14X5 rims.
I am pleased to say the CORRECT 14X6 rims have arrived from 'DESERT DOG'
auto parts.
They came from a 57 CHRYSLER.

My present rims are unfortunately painted SANDDUNE WHITE.  I will clean up
my 'new' 14X6s and repaint the 2  14X6s that I already have.........
WHAT COLOR????????????????
If it matters I have a late FURY   (#5995 out of 7400)
Does any one feel that the back side should be painted the ugly greenish
bluish Gray?????
If anyone has an original survivor please check for me.

On one other topic, please allow me to ask once more if anyone who has a
56 or 57 has a spare 'COIL TO MANIFOLD ADAPTER BRACKET' that they would
not mind parting with.
I was missing many brackets,,,,found 'em all,,,,but this one is the most
elusive.

Thank you all
ED     LI  NY