  From: Paul A. Schmidt
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 3:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [GFS] Re: 58/57 FURY

  Eddie
        My book shows '58 Fury with 318 same piston part # as '57 Fury.
  597. They are listed in seperate columns bur same #.
          The crank we agree on. Numbers that I posted earlier.
           The rods 56-57 Fury #1732 853
                 Also listed 56-58 LP2, LP2 Fury w318  #1618 697,
FOOTNOTE 1
                      P29 from engine #1001-40000 &80001 - 250000 and
after
  P29-274101.
                Since a '57 is after the P29 wich rod does it take????????
                            Paul