[GFS] (no subject)

The tent at the Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle that the Golden Fin Society

will be getting is a big tent. It is NOT one to put your car under,
although it
will cover 3 cars in size. It is a tent for everyone to put there chairs
or
tables under. A place where you can go to get out of the heat of the sun
or the
rain. It is used mostly for socializing. There are also covered
grandstands at
Carlisle that hold several thousand people where you can get out of the
sun
or rain or just sit down and relax, with a perfect view of the show field.
The
food concession area is also is under roof and has big beautiful big
picnic
tables to eat at or just sit and socialize. If you have any question feel
free
to E mail me or call me at 717-939-3429. I have attended almost all
Carlisle
event since 1974 because I live only 20 minutes away from Carlisle and my
friendship with the owners Bill and Chip Miller goes back to the Happy
Days. My
company "RESULTS INC." has done marketing and research for some of the
Carlisle
shows. If you love Chrysler Product this is one show you DO NOT WANT TO
MISS.
If you have technical questions other than directions or places to see in
the
area, please direct your questions to Lisa Leathery who is one of the top
coordinators of all the Carlisle shows. She can be reached at
Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more information go to --<A
HREF="www.carsatcarlisle.com">www.carsatcarlisle.com</A> Carlisle Event
official
web site.

      Ron Allyn Swartley

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
3905:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16n9pssbo/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055523702%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705123905:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055523702%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705123905:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=208652788>