  From: Bjwt56@xxxxxxx
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 4:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [GFS] Carbs and rockers

  Jack:

  The WCFBs that I have in operation do not have tags, but according to the
  Carter maintenance sheet they are 2631S and 2632S for the 1957 Fury.

  I cleaned them up and put new gaskets all around and then just fired them up.
  My tail pipe has a bit too much soot to satisfy me, i.e. the carbs are
  running rich.  Maybe that is the way they all run.

  I would like to know the experience of others on tailpipe soot.  Eight miles
  to the gallon is the best I can do on very expensive premium gasoline.

  Regards,

  John Teske

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used