Re: [GFS] Rocker panel drain holes

Ed.
I think it is safe to say, that due to your answer being exactly the same as Art Linden's and Owen Grigg's, that your rockers are correct, and possibly even original.
And yes it makes total sense-good enough for me to go get my drill out.
Thanks Ed!
Excellent work.
Glenn.
57 Fury.

eddee wrote:

> Hi Glenn
>
> I do not know if mine are orig or not,,so someone please cross check me.,,,HERE GOES......
>
> Starting from underneath,,,,,at the separation between the bottom of the front fender and the bottom of the door rocker panel....
> There are 5 holes at the following distances
> 5 1/2"-------20"---------34"-------48"----62"---then shortly thereafter you meet up with the stone shield.
> The front hole looks like a perfectly round hole about 3/4" dia
> All the rest are about 1/2" diameter but have a 'blown sand dune' effect as if they were drilled out,,then you take the drill bit and bend the hole to flare it toward the rear.
> MAKE ANY SENSE??????
>
> ED ECKERSON

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM