[GFS] GFS Newsletter

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi Folks,
Am on the final leg of putting the March issue of the Newsletter together.
So if any one has any ads, brags, articles, etc.  let me know asap!

Am also thrilled that my 303 (now 318?!) is about ready to move out of the
machine shop (bring my headbolts over today).  Need to coordinate its
delivery with finish of the Newsletter!

Jack Lewis
'56 Fury