[GFS] Disappointed

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi GFSers,
After cleaning and detailing my '79 (not to mention all the tuneup
upgrades)the past week; and no rain or snow here in four weeks, a storm
has
hit and it has been pouring here since 3AM this morning with snow in the
higher altitudes ie, Fillmore, UT through Cedar City, UT on the I-15.
Every
forecast I can access says this goes through tomorrow morning.
Unfortunately, I am a fair weather driver so I am forced to bag the trip
SpringFling.  To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

For those of you who do attend would appreciate any photos and writeups
(doesn't need to be fancy) on the GFSers and their cars that attend.

Regretfully,

Jack Lewis