[GFS] Photo from W J Lewis

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

My 303 (now 318) returns from the Machine shop via my Dodge Whippet Van.

http://photomail.filmworks.com/sharing/roll.asp?Key=4433335261130705

This email message has been sent to you from W J Lewis compliments of the
PhotoWorks free photo e-mail sharing service. To view the photo, please
click on the link above. If your email program does not support
hyperlinks, simply copy and paste the link into your browser. If you have
any problems or questions please contact us at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or
call us toll free at 1-800-PhotoWorks.
Thank you for using PhotoWorks.