[GFS] I seem to have hit the motherload of turbine wheels and 56 Fury st

[GFS] I seem to have hit the motherload of turbine wheels and 56 Fury stainless

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

Jack,

I seem to have hit the motherload of turbine wheels and 56 Fury stainless.
(I recently bought Rich Lezcano's '56 Fury in Concord, CA.)  In total with
what I had before, I have evidence as many as fourteen '56 Furys bit the
dust.

Know any deserving souls that need a turbine wheel cover or a bit of
stainless to finish their car?

Four of the wheelcovers I got from Rich Lezcano were NOS.  I've never seen
these wheelcovers before in this condition.  Pictures of these could help
guide people who are restoring their wheelcovers.

I've also discovered T-Bird Products has the clips for these, I tried 25
and
now have bought 100 more.  The trick to installing them is to deflate the
tire first.  Then the rim will accept the clip easier.

On having messed with this aspect a lot lately, the '56 Desoto
transmission,
propeller shaft, u-joints and rear end are the exact same as the '56 Fury.
The ordinary '56 Plymouth parts do not interchange.

Richard