IML: Please Welcome New Member, David Pope (1976)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, David Pope (1976)

New Subscriber(s): David Pope
Email Address is: dpope1@xxxxxxx
Member Location: East Tennessee

Car(s) owned: 76 NYB (Has a good number of Imp surplus parts on it; lots of 73Y, etc)

Self-Introduction: I teach 11th grade US History in Union County, TN and am currently a Naval Reservist (though I am transferring to the Air National Guard). My job in the NR is Aviation Ordinanceman, and before that I was a Gunner's Mate (Guns). The 76 is my second 440 powered C body, and I think she's my 13th or 14th MoPar. Traded an 80 Mirada even up... Been fooling with old cars for about 15 years or so. As a final note3, I have my 76 FSM, the FSM from the Mirada, and somewhere I have a 78 FSM.