Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:33:30 -0600
From: dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1967 Thermostat
It is 16 psi, but I doubt this is your problem, it takes a very hot and long
drive day to overheat the car if this was all wrong with it. Your radiator may
be clogged. Or more likely, if the overheating happened during idle, the fan
clutch may have given up. I presume the water pump belt is nice and tight.

D^2, that had another water pump belt go at 4500 rpm, 2nd gear (90 mph)