Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 2:18 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Bill Ulman's Excellent Adventure/Special tool.

I think the tool mentioned in Bills adventure is called: Safety Wire Pliers.

They are used extensively in the aviation industry to safety fatteners in place to keep them from vibrating loose. Most Mac or Snap On tool dealers can supply them. I would suggest you use Stainless wire to fasten your hub caps on so as to not get rust stains.

As a side note another Imperialist and myself visited Kenyon a few weeks ago. We got the tour of The Barn of Imperial parts too.

George