Re: IML: 56 Imperial ?seat materiall

SMS and Gary Goers have both been sources that I knew of for the real thing. Of the four of five original colors, I think at the time that I was looking into this the only ones available were blue and gray. I have since seen a couple of cars that have been redone in pink NOS fabric, but I suspect that this pink was reproduction also. Some one told me that there is a difference between the reproduction and the origianl. It has to do with the number of Eagles per sqaure yard. Believe me, installed in the car this was undetectable.

You should check with them before changing it to some other fabric. Considering the the cost of properly refurbushing the interior, it is well worth the effort to find the correct material and do it right.

Paul