Re: IML: Eileen front end Update

I wonder, would it be possible for you to take the tranny from the
parts car somewhere, and have it benched?

Hell, is something like that even possible?

My thought is this:  Gonna rebuild a tranny?  Do the one from the
parts car.  You've got now, what I assume is at least a partially
working transmission.  This is better than no transmission.  Rebuild
the one that you don't know about, and then you have one you know
(hopefully..) is good.  If something happens, you've got a spare then
you can swap out while you get the first one fixed.  I appreciate what
a bear it is to swap a tranny, but then at least you have two parts
that you know about, instead of one good one and still one that's just
and unknown.

-Jason