Sendt: 11. april 2005 04:46
Til: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: IML: Correct seat materiall

Haven't been following except for this latest below.? Adding my voice,

please use correct material.? SMS has it, I am quite sure.? The labor for

putting together the upholstery using correct or incorrect material is the

same.? The material may cost more.? Folks with any knowledge of the car will

immediately know the wrong fabric or pattern was used.? Such a waste of

money.? To me, it is crushing to see a beautiful car only to find, upon

closer examination, that the incorrect fabric or vinyl instead of leather,

has been used.

If you plan to restore an interior with incorrect material, save yourself

lots of money and just buy a cheap pair of seatcovers--my two cents.

Henry Hopkins, 61/60