IML: 1965 LeBaron

Hello everyone! I'm a new member and am enjoying the site, very informative. I've had four Imperials, my first when I was sixteen, purchased with money I earned cutting lawns- a 1964 Crown four door.That was in 1971. Then a 1972 four door LeBaron (obviously, no more Crowns), then added another 1972 two door,these two purchased during the "energy crisis" in early 1974.Jump to the present, and the car about which I have a question- a 1965 black LeBaron, which is my favorite year, color, and model. I would like to have the rear bumper straightened and rechromed,is there a place in my area(suburban Washington, D.C.) that does this work? I'm aware of Northstar Plating in Minnesota, but was hoping to find something closer to where I live. Thanks for any help anyone might be able to offer!   David G.

MSN Premium helps protect against viruses, hackers, junk e-mail & pop-ups. ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm