Re: IML: 1959 Experts

Ernie will probably come in on this one. He has access to the woven material necessary to make the shelf look right. He even knows how much you need.

I don't have a '57-'59, but I wanted the same material for my '60 through '62 models. The shelf is not a "two step" affair in these cars. Both Ernie and I leanred something about Imperial package shelves during our business transaction.

I will offer that he is the closest thing to being the expert on package shelves, and since he is restoring a '58 (or two), he could be considered an expert on the specific application for those cars.

The last Imperial with an exposed rear speaker grille that I know of was a 1956.

Paul W.