IML: Headlight Switch / 1967 Imperial

I have reviewed all of the archived headlight switch, repair options.. etc.. but unable to find any comment about a rebuilt or replacement option.

Does anyone have any leads on an aftermarket, rebuilt, mopar, nos.. whatever headlight switch that will fit this application.  If you have part number or part shop contact that would great.  1967, Crown Imperial.

Thanks
Adam