RE: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Rick Wilkinson (1961)

RE: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Rick Wilkinson (1961)

Welcome, Rick!  Will you be taking your '61 to show at Carlisle?  If so,
remember to mention the Imperial Club to the registration people, because
that  can result in a discount on the tent cost next year, dependent on the
number of attendees.  I'm going up for the day (from DC) on Saturday in my
'66 Crown 4-door.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown