IML: tires and damage.

I don't know if my post on this topic went through or not, I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

I recently have been trying to restore my 59 imperial and hoping I could make the trip to the Chattanooga meet , but was unable to do so because my 10Th anniversary was this past weekend.

the reason for my post is that in my hurry to try to get my car in a drivable condition to take the trip. the thought of the old 30+ year old but looks to have 90 percent tread left, could do some major damage to my car if I had taken it on a 300 mile trip to Chattanooga. I have seen what an old retread tire could do to the fenders of my 1962 camper trailer while pulling up the smokey-mountains. lets say that was scary enough.

I sure would hate to see that happen to any imperial.

P.s. thanks for sharing the pictures of the event this weekend, makes me feel as if I was there in spirit.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile