IML: Getting your car onto the club website free/updating what's there

IML: Getting your car onto the club website free/updating what's there

For new and old members:  The club website and the
volunteers that administer it are ALWAYS happy to see
new photos of cars and updates are always encouraged.

To contact us, go to the website and hit the CONTACT
US button.  We're always open.  Most IML Messages have
links in that junk at the bottom too.

I just went through my inbox and we had someone submit
photos of a 1981 dragster with a flame paintjob today!

Always something interesting coming in.

Does your car have its own page?  When's the last time
you updated it?

Here are what some others have sumitted:

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1930/Morrow/index.htm
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1940/MarkImm/index.htm
http://www.dte.net/57imperial/50saga/index.htm
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/CharlesRex/index.htm
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1970/Limo/MurrayPark/index.htm
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1981/Custom/index.htm
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1990/Alan/index.htm

More is more - tell us about your adventure and more
photos are always better than fewer!