IML: carpet

Following Richard Burgess' excellent detective work, I've also ordered enough of the Mohawk carpet to do several of my Imperials.  I've asked Chris Hawkins to lend me the pattern he made up for Richards' car.  I'll bet that if y'all asked Chris nicely he'd do the same for you.  I believe the results will be as close as possible to original, and far and away better than anything else out there.  I can only hope that I can do as well when I have to look for the blue or red carpeting material.
(I hope this message passes the Linguistic Hall Monitors.........:)
Roger
'59, '62, '65 with black carpet