tcrowley2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 10:40 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 57 Power Windows

 Are there any "before we take the panels off" tests that can be
conducted re:  the mechanical or electrical systems that can be tried
before I even get into the clips, etc?  I haven't seen any fuses, so I'm
assuming that it's not possible to be as simple as a fuse.  The good
news is that my mechanic is very, very particular, and he and I take
this stuff on sort of together.  Any thoughts on pre-tests like wire
tracing or something?

Thanks.
Tim