Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 1:54 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Ausco-Lambert Disc Brakes

While I'm not actively involved with the IML, I still read digest from time
to time and noticed this tread.  I still have my 50 crown with these brakes
and they are ONE of several reasons I have not started on it yet.  If ANYONE
knows of a set of these which have been removed and are for sale, even an
incomplete set, I'd like to know about them.  I'd love to have a brake to
take apart before I tore into mine as once the wheel is off the car will be
immobile until I get them fixed which may take a while.  I'd rather build
all the parts needed before I take up space in the shop with another hangar
queen.  I can be reached at Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxxx

Btw, my 68 Convertible and 3 61 parts cars are for sale (for the Geea Limo
project).  Located in Northern Alabama.  With our metalshaping business
going great guns, I realize I'll probably never have time to do them.

Regards
Kerry Pinkerton