IML: Ausco-Lambert disc brakes

Paul;
I'm in the midst of reviving a set of the disc brakes for my 1955 Crown.  This car, a sedan w/o division, had the front brakes replaced with drums many years ago, and then was sidelined when it came time to deal with the rear discs.  With the help of a parts Crown, I've got what I need to put it all back in order.  I had the rings relined here in Phoenix by an old brake and clutch shop. The old gent who started the business remembers that there were three or four Crowns with disc brakes running around town until the 70's.  I sent all of my wheel cylinders and the master cylinder to Karp's in Upland, CA to have them resleeved in stainless.  Some of the pistons had to be drilled and tapped to be pulled free.  My next trick will be to find the rubber parts.  As you've found, there are no kits, but I'm sure all the bits can be tracked down.  There is a minor change to these brakes that occurred mid-year 1954, but the process and parts should be similar.
I had seen the pictures and blown-up drawings of these brakes in the past and thought What a nightmare!  Seeing them in front of me, they seem doable.  I drove John Lloyd's 1950 Crown years ago and found the brakes to work very well.  One modern upgrade that was suggested to me was to replace the steel balls with stainless to reduce the chances of pulling or grabbing.
Good luck!
Roger
Phoenix, AZ