Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: richard burgess
Subject: Re: IML: Butchered '60 Imperial on eBay

Another bright side is look at all those great parts!  Unfortunately my father has said no more parts cars.  If anyone wants to buy it and sell me the grill and bumper......  I could even use the front door panels.  Alas I  have already been through 3 '60s in addition to the one I am restoring.  It made perfect sense to me that someone made a camper out of this car.  If you have ever seen one of these frames minus the body, would make some kind of CUV.  That's camper utility vehicle.  Obviously the conversion was done years and years ago.  Sounds like the current owner inherited it with the land.  Hope someone can make good use of it.

Ricahrd Burgess
'60 Crown sedan
'60 LeBaron sedan.