IML: hemi history and the haze green vote

IML: hemi history and the haze green vote

We may as well discuss something easier to prove like which was first the chicken or the egg. Apparently the first Chrysler hemi was the military use of the V-16 hemi head in the XP-47, that is according to Allpar. Take it with a grain of salt if you wish, who knows. Sounds reasonable to me.

Another source lists the Franklin engine , which was used in automobiles and aircraft over the years, as having a Hemi design in 1908. That source was www.franklincar.org/100years.htm . There are other references I found from Wright Aircraft Engines and Pratt and Whitney from the thirties that are similar.

I didnt look beyond this for any European references, it would be more than my heart could bear to find that a Fiat or Peugeot had developed this engine.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe

P.S. Is the silly haze green vote being limited to 67-68 owners only? If that takes precedence, then it would stand to reason that only owners of other years would be entitled to vote on changing the website names of their year of cars as well. If that precedence does not take effect then my vote stands at haze green, my second choice would be " that pos in oregon".