Re: IML: 81-83 AC question

In my '90 Imperial, I've been having somewhat related problems with my
HVAC.  I've been told (haven't had time to verify yet, we'll see how
that goes and I'll let you all know) that there's a check valve just
inside the engine bay from the firewall on the vacuum line that's
probably gone bad.  I don't know where yours is to help you there, but
perhaps yours is going out as well.

-Jason