IML: '51 Imperial Auction ends in 4days

I just ran across this ad for a '51 Imperial:

http://auto.mbtauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl?category=aut_chr&item=1127702966

I know nothing about the car and have nothing to gain from its sale. It has an opening bid of $2500 and a buy it now of $4500.  It is Black with 58,111 miles on the odometer.  Here's the verbage from the ad:

If you longing for the days when Dwight D. Eisenhower was president, things were simpler, and in many ways to world was a better place to live, this vehicle will help you back in time. This is an amazing vehicle quality wise, size wise, with a powerful Hemi V8 engine. These motors were so famous, but they were used in the racing circuits for many years thereafter. This is an Estate vehicle, and isn't exceptionally find original condition. The paint is thin, and the weak part of the body, that we know, is that the rocker panels should be replaced. However new ones come with it. This is about as solid original vehicle is we've seen. It drove from out-of-state to our location trouble-free. It literally has every accessory imaginable including full power steering breaks Windows etc. If you of longed to own a Hemi Chrysler product, and thought you could never afford one, your opportunity has arrived. Do some cosmetics on this car, and you will make heads turn every time you drive it. In fact it is so unique as it is heads turn in admiration, this could be an easy restoration possibly done as a family project. If restore back to original condition, this vehicle would be worth $21,500.

Collector Cars Ltd.
3500 35TH STREET
P.O. BOX 6732
Rockford, IL 61125