Re: IML: 68 back from the spa... Now onto the interior

Re: IML: 68 back from the spa... Now onto the interior

Javier --

Congratulations, and can't wait to see pictures on the web site's '68 pages.

One word -- www.leatherique.com

Order direct or find a distributor near you.  For an initial application, just get one large bottle each of rejuvenator oil and pristine clean.  Rub it in with your fingers, even in the places you can't see.  I always take the seats out to do this properly.  Beware of sharp objects in the cracks.  Once your seats are clean and you have lovingly massaged and inspected every square inch, then you'll know whether you need the crack filler and custom dye.

This is best done in warm weather or a heated garage (there are no noxious fumes), and you may need more than one oil application if your leather is very dry.  You can hear the seats thanking you as they absorb it.  Allow a full day for seat removal, oiling, lunch, cleaning and reinstallation.  Half a day if you leave the seats in, but still take a break between oiling and cleaning to give the leather time to absorb the oil.

P.S. -- the pristine clean makes your nails look like you just came from the salon.  My wife loves it.

Happy motoring,

David

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Yahoo! for Good