IML: This is Hilarious!!

I posted a starter solenoid for sale in the parts ad asking $25 plus shipping.. Had an inquiry the next day. I said I'd drop price $5 and this was the prospective buyers response:

Good day Dave,
Thanks for the mail and the brife explianation,i am very sorry for getting back to you so late i had to enquire if this is okay by my customer and she did made me understand that the condition is okay by her and she had agree to pay you $20.00 as for payment i have associate in CANADA who i will instruct to issue out payment to you before he leaves the state ,before he leaves, i will instruct him to issue out payment to out Certified Check so that we can complete this deal as soon as possible.I, will instruct him to issue out the sum of $1,500 this will cover it's price and the shipping,as soon as the payment is in your possesion i will like you to deduct it's price and wire the rest balance to my shipping agent that will arrange for the pick up . if this arrangement is okay by you i will like you to get back to me with your full name and contact address as to where payment will be sent to,is as follow ....
FULL NAME.....
ADDRESS........
STATE ... ...
ZIP CODE...
COUNTRY......
CELL PHONE.......#
Your immediate reasponse will be highly be appreciated. pls do forward it to me