Re: IML: This is Hilarious!! FAKE CASHIERS CHECKS !! FAKE FAKE FAKE

Re: IML: This is Hilarious!! FAKE CASHIERS CHECKS !! FAKE FAKE FAKE

I have gotten two fake checks this last week one was for $15.600 and the other was for $13.700. Both wanted money wired to them.  Both envelopes came from England.
 Money wires  were to go back to a address in NEW YORK. Its funny  neither one even knew what kind of cars they were buying, They just called it "THE PRODUCT". Be carefull of these and tell all your  friends  about these scams.  I called the bank they were drawn on and allerted them. They were thankfull, and interested. The checks look very real .  BUT ARE VERY FAKE.  These seem to be coming in more recently. Always call the bank they are drawn on  . DONT EVER GIVE UP YOUR MERCHANDISE TILL THE CHECK HAS CLEARED THE BANK,    SMITTY