From: Dave
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 64 Imp wiring problem

The connection between the crimp connecter and the wire itself?

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)

"I live in the heavens. I reside on mountain tops. I am at constant vigil
over thee. I monitor thy righteous ways. Thy levels art mine to command.
When thou art in trouble, I will help thee through distorted times. When
thou art low, the touch of my hand shall raise thy spirit to the proper
level. When thou are too high, I shall terminate thee with a swift stroke of
my sword. When thy wires are frayed and broken, my angels shall use solder
and iron to heal thee. Thou art the circuit, I am the chosen one, I am the
TECH CONTROLLER!"