IML: Blown 392 Megasquirt EFI

Hi list .
I have ordered all the parts for my soon to be strong 392. ( 57 crown)
a Nice 6-71 supercharger , a good set of blowerpistons , a not to radical cam and a set of headers.
plus of course all the normal parts needed for a complete rebuild.

Now I am also thinking of using liqued propane injection with a megasquirt EFI controler .
anyone here that has experiance with the megasquirt systems ,
On the website it all looks almost to good to be real.

Remco R van Lent

The Netherlands