From: "Remco van Lent" <remco.nancy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 12:56 PM
Subject: IML: Blown 392 Megasquirt EFI

Hi list .
I have ordered all the parts for my soon to be strong 392. ( 57 crown)
a Nice 6-71 supercharger , a good set of blowerpistons , a not to radical
cam and a set of headers.
plus of course all the normal parts needed for a complete rebuild.

Now I am also thinking of using liqued propane injection with  a megasquirt
EFI controler .
anyone here that has experiance with the megasquirt systems ,
On the website it all looks almost to good to be real.

Remco R van Lent

The Netherlands