IML: Please Welcome Gary

New Subscriber(s): Gary
Email Address is: gplumcrazy@xxxxxxx
Member Location: vancouver bc

Car(s) owned: 1981 imperial,mahogany starmist ext,mahogany leather int

Self-Introduction: Without hesitation I purchased this Imperial to replace
my Mirada as an every day driver.I've had various mopars all my
life.Sure...gas is going up all the time.But the looks and questions you get
in an older car just can't be beat!The Mirada was just a six cylinder with
T-tops,buckets & console,rusty body[in the trunk,and rear window]slightly
lowered.Still,once a month at least I'd hear "want to sell it?".Now,the
Imperial is what I should have purchased along time
ago.Styling,options,interior that don't even compare to other cars of that
era.Looking forward to working out a couple problems with this car and
saving one more Imperial from the graveyard!