From: <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:48 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Pearlescent Leather

> Hi All......I was wondering if someone would let me know about how much
leather would be needed to do the from seasts of a '66 convertible in the
pearlesent leather? If I can I'd like to go in with whomever is ordering the
skins in that color to get enough for my to be able to eventually redo at
least the fronts but possible the whole interior. (are we talking selling
the house here?)