RE: IML: rear leaf springs

Ken,

This is Michael Howlett from Portland, Oregon (formerly Lansing, Sussex, England)

Try these people:

www.benzspring.com

They make the BEST springs from scratch.

Check their price, and shipping............ if they are too expensive, ask them if they will e-mail you the "arc" and length, etc. specs.

They are GREAT people, tell them Mike Howlett sent you.

Are you still looking for the wiper blades (arms, etc.)???

I forgot to ask at Wildcat the last time I was out there, Feel free to remind me, sometimes I can be really forgetfull.......... and life gets pretty busy sometimes, but I'm always happy to help.

Cheers,

-Mike