Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:48 PM
Subject: IML: Auto Body Shop....

Hello Everyone!
I have bank-rolled enough cash to have my 65 crown 4dr painted, I am in
Sacramento... Can anyone out there recommend a paint shop around here? I am
new to Sacramento, so thought I'd ask in the event that someone on here could
send me in the right direction. My price range is pretty flexible. There
is very minor rust, on the rear deck lid (bottom side), the front lip of the
hood, (bottom edge), and a spot on the drivers door, lower portion. The car
is currently formal white, but I really really really would like to change it
to black (one autobody guy practically refused to change it to black!). If I
can't go black, then I would like to kick it down to ivory.
Thanks for your time!
Eric