IML: 1964 coupe in NC for sale

Hi Lynn,

We at the website control bunker normally don't forward messages that come to us like this to our club, but for whatever reason, I'm thinking that there may be a fellow club-member that would be interested in taking something like this on.  If it goes to Ebay, it will likely end up getting wadded in a demo derby, as most folks don't have the patience to track down a new wiring harness and deal with all that's involved with that.

The good news is that there are some people around that have complete cars that they are parting out which could donate a complete loom/parts, so this may be a do-able thing yet.

I have forwarded this onto the club mailing list and have deleted your phone number, left your email address, so that you have better control over who and when regarding your telephone.  You will likely be asked for a complete inventory of the car's strengths/weaknesses as well as for photos that will show rust (or lack of).

We wish you well in getting your car into responsible hands.

Just beware, similar cars to this have gone for under $1000 recently, so the electrical fire damage will handicap getting top dollar, regardless of the rest of the car's value.

Good luck.

Kenyon Wills
imperialclub.com website volunteer

Lynn Boelsche <lboelsche@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have a 1964 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe 2 door.  I am interested in selling it.

I was given this car by my uncle in 1999 in hopes that I would restore it someday.  Things have changed and I need to sell it.  I am a 100% disabled veteran from the Persian Gulf War in 1990-91.  My illness leaves me in no condition physically or financially to restore it.

My uncle was driving it until about 1997.  It was in awesome shape.  He had an electrical fire which left it sitting until now.  The fire was contained leaving a burn mark in the hood.  So, it has been sitting since then.

I will take some pictures of it so I can email them to you if you are interested in it.

I hope to hear from you or someone else who would like to restore it into the beauty it once was.  The model looks like the one on your webpage http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/index.htm  .

I live in King, North Carolina.

God Bless, Lynn

Kenyon Wills